Self Reflections provides psychological services for children (over 2 years old), adolescents and adults (up to 70 years old) living in the Illawarra and surrounding communities.
We practice in accordance with professional and ethical codes of conduct outlined by the Psychology Board of Australia, the Australian Psychological Society Society (APS) and the Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA).
- Provide a safe, confidential, non-judgemental and friendly environment
- Provide a client-centred and collaborative approach
- Tailor treatment to meet the unique and individual needs and goals of each client
- Go beyond a “band-aid” treatment approach to ensure clients make lifelong sustainable changes
- Empower clients to become experts in managing emotions and overcoming difficulties
- Help clients develop greater self-awareness and new skills in managing their current difficulties,
while building on their existing strengths